The objectives of the Society are:
1. To stimulate Civic pride in the beauty, history and character of Beverley and its surroundings.
2. To take an active interest in preserving those features on which the character of the Town depends.
3. To encourage any development leading to improved conditions in which to live and work.
4. To encourage high standards of architecture and town planning in Beverley and District.
5. To pursue these ends by means of meetings, lectures and the promotion of schemes; and by cooperation with Local Government Authorities and other organisations.
All members: £15.00 per year. Apply below:
We warmly welcome business with a local presence, not for profit organisations and educational bodies as members. They give us a vital link with the community and strengthen our influence on the decision makers in the town and county. We extend our grateful thanks to current members for their ongoing support.
As a corporate member you:
• Have the opportunity to help shape our thinking about Beverley’s future
• Can attend all meetings and events of the Society including talks, outings and social events
• Will receive regular newsletters and other communications
We offer the following categories of corporate membership and fees:
• Bronze £50 p.a.
• Silver £100 p.a.
• Gold £250 p.a.
We also welcome support in kind (e.g. meeting rooms, design & print, photography, administration and specialist support) in lieu or part-lieu of financial subscriptions.
How to join
If you would like further information regarding the Society, the benefits of Corporate Membership, or how to join please contact the Honorary Secretary: Chris Burrows by email: email@example.com or Telephone 01482 866252 / 07992148662